Monday, April 6, 2015

Home Sweet Home {Purple Onion Designs}

Today's card features a fabulous Purple Onion Designs set Home Sweet Home which is a Stephanie Ackerman design. It's a really fun scene building set.


I stamped the house image onto the patterned paper rectangle  cut with a Lil Inker Designs stitched die and matted it to plain black cardstock cut with a larger stitched die. I stamped again onto two different patterns and the heart image onto another. I fussy cut everything out cutting the innermost lines on the house (so the outside etched lines would show). I attached the house to the background with dimensional tape, then added the heart. I stamped the sentiment onto a patterned paper circle also attaching with dimensional tape. Another small heart and a trio of enamel dots finished it up. Most of the patterned paper came from the WRMK Love Notes pad except the yellow which came from the Pink Paislee Bella Rouge pad.


Products: Purple Onion Designs stamps, WRMK and Pink Paislee dp, Reverse Confetti, Lawn Fawn and MFT dies, Doodlebug enamel dots, Simon Says ink


My Sale Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment