Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sparkle and Shine

I have my first Christmas card of 2015 for you today. I intend making them all year around and skipping my Christmas in July. Plus frankly I had quite a few Christmas themed products in my new box and I needed to use them. Two of my goals this year are to use my stuff and also to participate in more challenges. Today's card is for the Merry Monday 140 Challenge to include snowflakes.

I stamped the two images from the Simon Says Sparkle and Shine set with Versamark Ink onto Sea Glass cardstock circle and then heat embossed with Ranger Liquid Platinum Embossing Powder. I placed it in a circle cut out from white textured cardstock, layered onto Soft Stone cardstock. I added a snowflake cut from gold glittery cardstock cut with the Simon Says Kate Snowflake die and a smattering of gold sequins for a clean and simple card.


Products: Simon Says stamp, Bazzill and PTI cs, Recollections glitter cs, Simon Says cs and sequins, Ranger Embossing Powder, Simon Says and MFT dies, Versamark ink

Enjoy what is left of the weekend. I think a nap is in my future today.



P.S. Well darn, went to link this to the MM challenge and found out I had missed the deadline.



My Sale Page.

3 comments: