Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Just a Note

Happy Monday to you. I hope your week is off to a great start.

Today's card is a clean and simple one. I stamped the typewriter from the Paper Smooches Just a Note set with black ink and then again with pink again. I fussy cut out the black typewriter and then the pink keys on the second one and layered together with dimensional dots. I cut a slit at the top of the image with my craft knife and then inserted a sheet of paper with the sentiment stamped on it. I attached the image to the background panel with a bit of glue and the bottom and craft tape at the top in order to tilt it forward slightly. A paper clip for the Doodlebug Halloween Mini Paperclips package completed the "office" look.


Products: Paper Smooches stamps, Avery Elle and Studio Calico dp, PTI and Bazzill cs, Doodlebug mini paper clip, Darice sequins, Lil Inker Designs die, Simon Says and Memento inks

I am submitting this to both the current Curtain Call and Paper Smooches Sparks Anything Goes challenge.



My Sale Page.

4 comments:

  1. Sweet! Love the pink keys on the typewriter!! Thanks for linking up to the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just amazing!! This card is so crisp and clean, and I never thought to do that with my typewriter stamp. Your a genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy, this is a great card, in fact, perfection is the word that comes to mind as I look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! What a great design!
    Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete