Monday, September 1, 2014

C.C. Designs Preview - Autumn's Mum

Today is the first of three days of C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps  September previews. We are featuring fall images this month. Fall is one of my favorite seasons so it was a joy to work with this group of stamps.

I am showcasing Autumn's Mum today which is one of Christine's images. I colored up this cutie with a combination of Copic and Spectrum Noir inks. I inked around the edges of the image as well as the background panel with Gathered Twigs ink from the Tim Holtz Mini Distress #6 kit using the fab Mini Ink Blending Tool.  I combined her with patterned papers from the new Doodlebug Friendly Forest pad as well as some of the matching embellishments including the Fall Glossy Enamel Dots, Falling Leaves Sprinkles, and the Fall Mini Paperclips. I tied some coiled hemp cord around the paperclip for some texture.


Products: C.C. Designs stamps, Doodlebug dp, Ranger Mini Distress ink, Copic Markers, Spectrum Noir Markers
Copics: Skin-E000, E00, E11, R20; Hair-E30, E33, E57; Shirt-W00, E81; Pants-RV11, RV13, RV14, RV17, E25, E27, E29; Shoes-E21, E23, E27; Flower-Y13, Y15, Y17, Y35, YG91, YG93, YG95, YG67; Shadows-W00, W1, W2, E81
Spectrum Noirs: Pants-BP2, BP6

There are more preview projects on the C.C. Designs blog. While you are there, enter to win some new stamp goodies.

The stamp I used today along with the other September stamps will be available for purchase at the CC Designs store Thursday, September 4 at 9pm EDT.


My Sale Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment