Friday, August 29, 2014

Texting

Now that I have a new printer I am capable of printing digital stamps again. My first purchases were three of the new Sugar Nellie Furry Friends. I spread the love between a kitty, a doggy and a teddy. Today's card features Texting.

I started out cutting a Cell Phone file with my Silhouette from plain card stock and Copics X-Press It blending card stock. I printed the Texting image onto the screen portion of the phone and then colored with Copic Markers. I combined this cutie patootie dog with patterned papers from the Fancy Pants Me-ology and Studio Calico Here+There pads and matted all the background pieces with the same Smokey Shadow card stock as the cell phone. The cut file contained conversation bubbles also but I felt the My Favorite Things Say What? Die-namics was a better fit for the sentiment from the Lawn Fawn Just My Type set. I attached the sentiment piece with dimensional dots and then added the row of hearts cut with the Reverse Confetti Love Note Confetti Cuts set, backed with a bit of silver thread.


Products: Sugar Nellie digital stamp, Fancy Pants and Studio Calico dp, PTI cs, Silhouette file, My Favorite Things Die-namics, Reverse Confetti die, Simon Says ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Bunny-C00, C1, C3, R20, W00, E81; Cell phone-W00, E81, YR12; Ground-W00, W1, W2; Shadows-BG0000, BG000

I am entering this in the Sugar Nellie Furry Friends challenge, plus throwing my hat into the ring for the Sugar Bowl Design Team.
















My Sale Page.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this card is amazing I love it to bits <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is gorgeous...did you we have a DT Call at the Sugar Bowl, we would love you to apply.

    Good luck with the competition.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Nancy. Well done and cute image. - Jim

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable! I love this sweet image, and your colors and layout are perfect!!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun! Love your colouring and layout. That phone die is fab! Really fun and funky card design. Good luck with the DT call. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete