Tuesday, August 5, 2014

C.C. Designs Previews - Pumpkin Twila

Welcome to the second day of the August C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps previews.

Today's card features Pumpkin Twila  from the Roberto's Rascals line of stamps. I cut her out with Spellbinders Nestabilities and then colored with Copic Markers. I paired her up with some older paper from my scrapbook stash. I really wanted more of a fall look rather than Halloween. The sentiment came from the AmyR Spooked Out set.


Products: C.C. Designs stamps, PTI cs and button, Fancy Pants buttons, Hemptique cord, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E000, E00, E13, R11; Hair-E50, E31, E25; Pumpkin/Leaves/Stems-YR12, YR14, YR18, YG0000, YG91, YG93, E35, E7; Shoes-W00, E81, E84; Shadows-BG0000, BG000

There are more preview projects on the C.C. Designs blog. While you are there, enter to win some new stamp goodies.

The stamp I used today along with the other August stamps will be available for purchase at the CC Designs store Thursday, August 7 at 12 noon EDT.

I am also submitting this for two of the Dare to Get Dirty Challenges going on over at Splitcoaststampers.You have to be a fan club member to find out the details of the challenge.



My Sale Page.

3 comments:

  1. So cute I must one day splurge on some CC Design stamps <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet image and colored for a perfect fall festival. Love the adornments and papers. - Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! Love the fall theme and papers!

    ReplyDelete