Wednesday, August 6, 2014

C.C. Designs Preview - Frankie


****This is my second post for the day. Please scroll down for my Paper Smooches Guest Designer Post****

Welcome to the last day of the August C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps previews.

Today's card features Frankie from the Pollycraft line of stamps. I cut her out with Spellbinders Nestabilities and then colored with Copic Markers. I doubled matted the image and then combined her with papers from an older Bella Blvd collection. I added a trio of buttons to anchor the image and then stamped  the sentiment came from the also new AmyR Spooked Out set onto a tag shape. I attached the sentiment tying Hemptique cord around the patterned paper panel bottom. 


Products: C.C. Designs stamps, Bella Blvd dp, Bazzill cs and PTI cs and buttons, MFT cs, ink and buttons, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E0000, E000, E00, E11; Hair and Shoes-BV000, BV01, BV02, BV04, N1, N3, N5, N7; Skulls-W00, E81; Dress-B0000, B000, B01; Shadows-C00, C1

There are more preview projects on the C.C. Designs blog. While you are there, enter to win some new stamp goodies.

The stamp I used today along with the other August stamps will be available for purchase at the CC Designs store Thursday (tomorrow), August 7 at 12 noon EDT.

I am also submitting this for one of the Dare to Get Dirty Challenges going on over at Splitcoaststampers.You have to be a fan club member to find out the details of the challenge.

My Sale Page.

2 comments: