Monday, April 30, 2012

From Far Away

*** This is my second post for the day - scroll down for my C.C. Designs for All That Scraps preview***

It has been ages since I had a chance to do a My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge (MFTWSC69) as I've been busy with design team projects.....and life! I used Inspired by Lighthouses for this card. Although there wasn't a lot of Copic coloring on this one, I have to admit what you see was my second effort. I first had the night sky in shades of blue and frankly totally messed up on the dark to light direction. When I colored the second one I not only corrected the light source but also decided to use gray instead as it could represent fog as well as night.


Products: My Favorite Things stamp, Authentique dp, Basic Grey pearls, PTI button, ribbon twill and die, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: Sky-C1, C3, C5; Light-YR30, YR31, YR23; Lighthouse-BG70, BG72, BG75, W00, E81

I'll be back tomorrow with a C.C. Designs and a Sweet November previews for All That Scraps.

3 comments:

  1. I love the grey...the night fog is a very cool look! Fab design and mix of papers, totally beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful mix of colors and patterns.

    ReplyDelete