Friday, April 6, 2012

Color me Hoppy (TCP Tuesday 204)

Today's card is for TCP Tuesday (TCPTUES204) which is a Stamp/CutUp combo selected by our hostess, Susie. Susie has challenged us to  use any Easter related stamps along with the clouds, grass or Easter Basket CutUps does. 

I decided to revisit the Bunny Side Up set for my card today. I combined it with Basic Grey's Konichiwa 6x6 pad. I used a couple of CutUps, the egg die from the Eggs in the Basket CutUps, nestling the colored eggs in the grass. Speaking of grass, I used the Grass Border CutUps to cut two lengths of grass, inserting the image and "eggs" in between the two pieces. I generally followed the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 155 for the layout. 


Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamp and CutUps, Basic Grey dp, American Crafts ribbon, Cuttlebug Embossing folder, Copic Markers
Copics: Bunny-E50, E51, E53, R00, R01, R02; Egg-Y0000, Y13, Y17, B0000, B000, B01, R20, R22, R14, E81, W00; Background-BG0000, BG70

All the details for this TCP Tuesday challenge can be found on Alma’s blog. As always, there is potential for fame (Pick of the Litter) and/or fortune (Pick of the Week) and possibly even Swanky Stamper of the Month.


3 comments:

  1. Great Easter card! Love the layers of grass with eggs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Nancy! I love these papers with mr. bunny, such pretty colors! Your sentiment looks fab and I love the three ribbon tabs! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete