Friday, July 23, 2010

Swan Lake

Today's Christmas in July features a Whiff of Joy stamp "Lizzie with Muff."  I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto Bazzill Simply Smooth cardstock.  I colored it with Copic markers and then cut it out.  I'm not really happy with her hair but the more I worked on it the worse it looked. If I have time later, I think I might just do another one and replace it. I placed the image onto the matted piece cut from a sheet from Webster's Pages Winter Wings. The other two patterned papers are Little Yellow Bicycle and SEI.



Products: Whiff of Joy stamp, Webster's Pages, SEI, Little Yellow Bicycle pp, Martha Stewart ribbon, Papertrey Ink buttons

Copics: Skin-E0000, E00, E02, R20; Hair-E55, E57, E29; Clothes-G40, G21, G24, C1; Ear Muffs/Boots-R35, R37, R39

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment